- Gentle+™ Measurement System delivers results with less pressure
- Adjustable SoftFit™ cuff fits arms ranging from 8.7"-16.5" in size
- Detects signs of hypertension and irregular heartbeat
- PC Compatible & Includes Blood Pressure Tracking & Analysis Software
- Easy-to-read large LCD screen
- Accurately measures and records blood pressure for up to 2 users
- Inflates and deflates automatically with 1-touch operation
- Memory system can store up to 120 readings per user
- Stores time and date information
- Includes storage case, quick-start guide, 4 AA batteries, and an AC adapter
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Collect and store a wide range of blood pressure data with the CVS Health™ Series 600 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. This advanced self-monitoring tool uses the Gentle+™ Measurement System, which takes readings with a minimal amount of pressure. In addition, the adjustable SoftFit™ cuff easily fits arms ranging from 8.7"-16.5" in size. If you value comfort and convenience, add this powerful device to your self-monitoring tool kit.
The system delivers clear results, including your systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse. Your readings are displayed on a large, clear LCD screen, so you can read them with ease. The CVS Health™ Series 600 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor can be shared by up to 2 users. For each user, the system is equipped to store up to 120 blood pressure readings paired with date and time data.
This product includes a storage case, a quick-start guide, 4 AA batteries, and an AC adapter. It is not made with natural rubber latex, so it is great for those with latex sensitivity. Use the CVS Health™ Series 600 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor to get essential blood pressure data that you can trust.